Wed May 23, 2018 9:42 am

SEO 1 Forums > Directories >

New Design At Irka Webmaster Directory ! Submit Your Sites!

Author Thread
Irka
Member

Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Good Posts: 22
Location: Paris
New Design At Irka Webmaster Directory ! Submit Your Sites!  Reply with quote

Hey seo1 folks,

I redesigned my first very directory at www.irkawebdesign.com/dir/. Submissions are free of charge, sites submitted must be related to the webmaster theme or the submissions will be instantly deleted. I used the v2 of phpld before but now its in v3.0.6 so i can easily ban anyone that jump over that rule,
You can also suscribe a link in sitewide for just 10bucks/month for anykind of sites,
Featured are at only 10bucks/unlimited so go grab some!!

Cheers and good submissions,
Patrick
Post Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:51 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
RedCardinal
Senior Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 384
Location: Ireland/Thailand
Re: New Design At Irka Webmaster Directory ! Submit Your Sit  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Irka
Hey seo1 folks,

I redesigned my first very directory at www.irkawebdesign.com/dir/. Submissions are free of charge, sites submitted must be related to the webmaster theme or the submissions will be instantly deleted. I used the v2 of phpld before but now its in v3.0.6 so i can easily ban anyone that jump over that rule,
You can also suscribe a link in sitewide for just 10bucks/month for anykind of sites,
Featured are at only 10bucks/unlimited so go grab some!!

Cheers and good submissions,
Patrick

Nice directory. PR4 to boot.

Only thing I had trouble with was finding the submit button!

Thanks for the opportunity

Rgds

Richard

I offer www.redcardinal.ie/ & conversion optimisation consulting.
@RedCardinal
Car Hire Phuket www.carhirephuket.com/ www.carhirephuket.com/locations/patong/
Post Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 am
RedCardinal
Senior Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 384
Location: Ireland/Thailand

Thank you Irka

That was quick!

I offer www.redcardinal.ie/ & conversion optimisation consulting.
@RedCardinal
Car Hire Phuket www.carhirephuket.com/ www.carhirephuket.com/locations/patong/
Post Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:34 am
jacob
Senior Member

Joined: 08 Apr 2006

Nice 1 ;)
Post Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Irka
Member

Joined: 17 Jul 2006
Good Posts: 22
Location: Paris

Thank You Guys for the comments, :) Thanks cool.
The submit button is that little blue thunder with a green ball in the bg Tongue, i knew that it wouldnt be easy to find it at first!
Keep submitting, its all free!!!
Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:42 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
montux
Preferred Member

Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Good Posts: 100
Location: XION!

your's is always better than the best patrick :)

Rolling Eyes Directory Submission Service - Manual Submission to 500 quality directories. Improve your SE Rankings!!
Post Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:39 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger