Wed May 23, 2018 9:32 am

SEO 1 Forums > Directories >

Link farm

Author Thread
snipergrunge
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Good Posts: 218
Location: Boston, MA
Link farm  Reply with quote

I got link from website and it repeats itself at least 500 times.
The same page with links with 500 different names such as

www abc . com / 000000001
www abc . com / 000000002
www abc . com / 000000003
www abc . com / 000000004

etc...

Is it link farm and how it dangerous?
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:56 am
David Eaves
Senior Member

Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 349
Location: www.seoco.co.uk

It depends, show us the site and I will take a look at it and I will give you my honest opinion, it could be O.K!

Owner of The SEO Company
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:06 pm
sarahk
Contributing Member

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 48
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

I'd be wary. It may well be that you only get "credit" for one of the links.

Simple SEO
Post Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:56 pm
snipergrunge
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Good Posts: 218
Location: Boston, MA

OK, take a look

1096 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/5/35/85eb94065d781d9e0555084614 PR 0
1097 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/health/7/30/028038b2688d5606ff7971b5ba PR 0
1098 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/5/35/127120f2c1bf794bf506cf9398 PR 0
1099 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/health/4/30/220292aa88b97c667606cc3112 PR 0
1100 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/4/35/bb41212c7d487bba887411bcff PR 0
1101 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/1/35/31b3f715693692303c0b7accd9 PR 0
1102 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/2/35/20fd3d0b9dbd29aac21be09bdf PR 0
1103 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/health/1/30/504b6f6bd006810d2d252c4e9d PR 0
1104 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/5/35/3b9f0616758144d0a2030f864b PR 0
1105 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/health/4/30/7f7b86c99500c67d2acbc6aa7e PR 0
1106 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/3/35/0f219e77d8dd8cc855da72e537 PR 0
1107 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/travel/6/35/e0edaff25a0219a50eb35ee993 PR 0
1108 http://www.evolvelb.com/partners.php/business_services/2/45/33149e75341b37f

My link on all this pages, and tere is more pages....

Is it link farm?
Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:10 am
sarahk
Contributing Member

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 48
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Sniper, I'm sorry, but I'd run a mile from having a link on anything like those pages.

You have themed links at the bottom but wtf are the links at the top, they're offtopic, a total mix, unedited... the list of concerns rolls on.

You're obviously proud of the examples so we'll probably have to agree to disagree...

Simple SEO
Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:17 am
snipergrunge
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Good Posts: 218
Location: Boston, MA

How can i erase this links?
Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:46 am
sarahk
Contributing Member

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 48
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Ask a mod I guess. Buy why would you want to. You posted them on a public website and it would make my post and any others which follow disjointed.

Simple SEO
Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:05 am