Sun May 27, 2018 12:34 pm

SEO 1 Forums > Directories >

Submit to my New Directory

Author Thread
vistadivine.com
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 348
Location: India
Submit to my New Directory  Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have just started my new own directory (http://www.sufidirectory.com) as I said and I have started to promote it and will promote more heavily in the upcoming weeks, feel free to submit to my directory to help me add more value to my directory.

Thanks
Akash Kumar
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:54 am
overdriveelectronics
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 257
Location: US

Hey vistadivine,

I looked at your directory and I looks good. I dont really know about those prices. They look really steep and for a directory that has no links, Im not sure it will be a big hit. I have a directory as well, but I am keeping the prices low to encourage submissions.

Discount Car Audio | Online Shopping | Free Online Dating
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:48 pm
vistadivine.com
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 348
Location: India

Hello Overdrive,

Well its on you whether you submit or not but you know my potential and you also know how much much effort I can put into the directory to make it a hit.

Akash
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:04 am
RedCardinal
Senior Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 384
Location: Ireland/Thailand

Have to agree with overdrive Akash.

Seems very steep for a directory that is barely off the ground.

Might consider when you have built it up a bit.

Rgds

I offer www.redcardinal.ie/ & conversion optimisation consulting.
@RedCardinal
Car Hire Phuket www.carhirephuket.com/ www.carhirephuket.com/locations/patong/
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:34 am
jacob
Senior Member

Joined: 08 Apr 2006

$25 Eyebrow Build PR6 first, then I'll add ;)
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:50 am
fahmohd
Preferred Member

Joined: 05 Sep 2005

quote:
Originally posted by jacob
$25 Eyebrow Build PR6 first, then I'll add ;)

Or PR7
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:48 pm
vistadivine.com
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 348
Location: India

Ofcourse then just wait for 2-3 months and you will get what you want.

Akash
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:48 am
jacob
Senior Member

Joined: 08 Apr 2006

quote:
Originally posted by fahmohd
quote:
Originally posted by jacob
$25 Eyebrow Build PR6 first, then I'll add ;)

Or PR7

optimist :)
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:22 pm
RankSurge
Senior Member

Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 792
Location: Internet

Akash -

Just be patient, alot of people want to see the "proof in the pudding" before they buy. No worries here tho, 'cuz some of us know that any place you can get a keyword targeted text link is well worth the money! ;)

SEO Marketing SEO News Star Wars
Video Game Hall of Fame
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:51 pm
vistadivine.com
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 348
Location: India

Thanks for understand Paul and I will really do what I have said coz I have not started a directory with no marketing knowledge I know enough on how to market a directory just require a little support so it will be great if you people can submit and help me to use that money in advertising. By the way we also allow listings for pages too.

Akash
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:05 pm