Sun May 27, 2018 8:21 am

SEO 1 Forums > Directories >

Another Paid Directory

Author Thread
keerap
Full Member

Joined: 31 Oct 2006
Good Posts: 76

Another Paid Directory  Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce one of my paid web directory. This directory is about a year old with lost of back link

http://www.saanvi.org/

Thanks,

Web Directory | Cheap Phone Cards | Cheap Web Hosting
Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:09 pm
RankSurge
Senior Member

Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 792
Location: Internet

keerap -

Thanks for the re-introduction, I have my site listed there and get a decent amount of traffic from the listing.

SEO Marketing SEO News Star Wars
Video Game Hall of Fame
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:54 pm
2Ask
New Member

Joined: 09 Oct 2006

Any plans for future promotion? Pr 2 on a 1 year old directory is not very good.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:04 pm
keerap
Full Member

Joined: 31 Oct 2006

Recently I started focusing on promotion of this directory. By the way its PR4 not PR 2. Check live pagerank using following tool.

http://livepr.raketforskning.com/?u=http://www.saanvi.org

Thanks

Web Directory | Cheap Phone Cards | Cheap Web Hosting
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:29 am
tork311
Senior Member

Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Good Posts: 484
Location: Houston

I've got a 4 month old pr5 directory with plenty of top level categories. http://directory.fastpcnet.net

Houston Colocation Online Server Backup
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:18 am
keerap
Full Member

Joined: 31 Oct 2006

quote:
Originally posted by tork311
I've got a 4 month old pr5 directory with plenty of top level categories. http://directory.fastpcnet.net

Congratulations ! your directory looks neat. Your domain is 2+year old and Google loves old site. One of my other few months old directory on 3+ year old domain and already PR5

Web Directory | Cheap Phone Cards | Cheap Web Hosting
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:43 am
jacob
Senior Member

Joined: 08 Apr 2006

I like it, will add some sites also.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:27 am
overdriveelectronics
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 257
Location: US

tork, you directory looks good. Do you have any problems promoting the subdomain or does it affect your traffic or se results in any way? I have a directory on a subdomain and I just wanted to know if I can still promote with the se's the same way!

Discount Car Audio | Online Shopping | Free Online Dating
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:50 pm
vistadivine.com
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Good Posts: 348
Location: India

Yes your directory looks good to me would just advice you to spend some money in advertising it, by the way whats the cost for a text link on your homepage.

Akash
Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:30 am