Sun May 27, 2018 8:32 am

SEO 1 Forums > Webmastering >

Professional Hosting service, what it must have?

Author Thread
absolute20
New Member

Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Good Posts: 1

Professional Hosting service, what it must have?  Reply with quote

I want to start a web hosting for my business. What features can I look for having a web hosting service?
Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am
arvindwebmaster
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Good Posts: 221
Location: New Delhi, India

Hi,

Generally most of the hosting company provides two types of services..

1. linux server based
2.windows server based

You can choose any one of them

but the main check point during choosing web hosting is

1. uptime ..
2. security
3. virus protection
4. support (in the case of managed)
5. ip neighbors

PSD to XHTML | PSD to HTML
Post Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:28 am
absolute20
New Member

Joined: 30 Jun 2009
Good Posts: 1

Professional Hosting service, what it must have?  Reply with quote

The first and most important thing for having a web hosting service is that they are acquired from a reliable and reputed web hosting company. Web hosting service should be of latest technology providing you sufficient bandwidth and storage space and also the back up service. For these entire services you can rely on <url>http://www.iwihosting.com[/url]
Thanks.
Michael Ford.
Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am