Wed May 23, 2018 9:52 am

SEO 1 Forums > SEO >

SEOpen updates Free SEO Tool

Author Thread
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
SEOpen updates Free SEO Tool  Reply with quote

SEOpen has released the latest update that is now compatible with Firefox 3.5.3. Its my favourite SEO tool and I've been using it since 2005. It provides quick, relevant SEO information such as Google cache dates, backlink data and access to Whois. The MSN part of the tool has been updated to take account of the Bing rebranding.

See:http://seopen.com

To many SEO tools take time to load and require several key strokes. I find SEOpen the easiest SEO tool to use.

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm
arvindwebmaster
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Good Posts: 221
Location: New Delhi, India

Is it a free tool..or paid..

PSD to XHTML | PSD to HTML
Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 am
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
Free Tool  Reply with quote

Arvind,

its a free SEO tool. Free to download and free to use. It only works with Firefox though.

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 am
sanseo
Full Member

Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Good Posts: 86
Location: India , delhi
hi  Reply with quote

nice tool major search engine report on the front desk.
looking cool now
Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm
bettyem
Preferred Member

Joined: 08 May 2009

It does look a great SEO tool and its free to as you said. I think then it will be a very useful tool and i am going to dowanload this now. Thanks for sharing.
Post Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:20 am