Wed May 23, 2018 9:15 am

SEO 1 Forums > Webmastering >

caution of urlbrowse.com

Author Thread
nickberry
Senior Member

Joined: 22 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 244
Location: Ankeny, IA
caution of urlbrowse.com  Reply with quote

I was just checking my logs and saw a refer coming from urlbrowse.com so I checked the site out and put in thetagbox.com, and checked the source code. Well, low and behold I scrolled down to my adsense box and noticed the incorrect pub-number. Well it seems when they serve up a page they yank your adsense pub number, and insert their own. Now I need to figure out a way to contact them and ask them to stop serving my sites. I don't mind their ad up top, but removing my adsense number and inserting their own I'm pretty certain is against ToS.

|Free Classified Ads| Free Advertising! | Steal this eBook!
Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:26 am
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
guruananth
Full Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Good Posts: 77
Location: Bangalore

you can contact adsense support team they will help you regarding this problem.May be someone hacked your sites.Try to contact web admin also

Free SMS | SMS Service | Best SEO
Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sime
Moderator

Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Good Posts: 39
Location: Somerset

You are refering to cross-side scripting attacks. See the following Google TechTalk video for information on preventing this activity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9_mG_yAoTQ

Without Capricorns :: A Creative Ezine, Blog & Forum
Featuring The Creative Works Of Simon Edward Jepps

Not all countries can afford... a lavish monarchy.
Post Sat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm
Jenniferlinn
Preferred Member

Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 107
Location: UK

I do agree this is indeed not an act of Google team, you should mail Google team about this problem

SEO
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 am
RankSurge
Senior Member

Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 792
Location: Internet

You need to be very pro-active with your Adsense account if you don't want it to get banned.

SEO Marketing SEO News Star Wars
Video Game Hall of Fame
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:45 pm
subhajit
Contributing Member

Joined: 08 Feb 2010

yes it is very serious issue and i think so it must be informed to the Google team....

Photo Retouching Tutorials
Wedding Photographers
Post Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm