Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEO >

SEO Case study : PAD Submitter

Author Thread
lewis.112
Contributing Member

Joined: 27 May 2010
Good Posts: 33

SEO Case study : PAD Submitter  Reply with quote

We have many software tools on our website, however it feels bore to explain all of my products SEO success. Instead, i thought of sharing SEO experience of my PAD Submission Software.

Product: EPractize Labs PAD Submission Software helps to submit your PAD files to download sites. It also used to generate and validate PAD XML files.

Challenge: We want to achieve top results for PAD Submitter product. We are targeting "PAD Submitter" keyword in google which has over 60,900 competing websites.

Our SEO Process and Steps:
We used SEO Software Submitter for our optimization and never used any other tool or guidelines.

Within six months, our product page got ranked in first page of google in top 3 position for the targeted keyword.

Keyword to find in Google : PAD Submitter
Our product page listed at #3 in Google is : epractizelabs.com/seo/padsubmitteradvanced.html

When the time we reach first page of google, we started getting regular sales. Thanks to SEO Software Submitter for moving my site to #3 position. We are still using the tool to pull my site to #1 spot.

We also getting number 1 page in google for many more keywords.

We Never: Note that we have never done any competitor analysis and not even looked any sites listed in first page of google during our SEO process. We concentrated on our product and site features and completed page with targeted keywords in applicable places , not in additional places.

Good luck for your Internet marketing success !

Lewis Carroll

seo software

Last edited by lewis.112 on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 am
sanseo
Full Member

Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Good Posts: 86
Location: India , delhi

thanks,

You explain own product very effective way, I like this presentation approach.

But i have read many time that tools are not good for seo perspective. manual work is more effective and natural for SERp.

please clear my doubt .........

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 am
lewis.112
Contributing Member

Joined: 27 May 2010
Good Posts: 33

Re: SEO Case study : PAD Submitter  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by sanseo
thanks,

You explain own product very effective way, I like this presentation approach.

But i have read many time that tools are not good for seo perspective. manual work is more effective and natural for SERp.

please clear my doubt .........

Exactly my dear.

We never used any SEO analytical tools, never done any competitor analysis and not even looked at any sites listed in first page of google during our SEO process. We concentrated on our product and site features and completed page with targeted keywords in applicable places, not in additional places. We finally decided to make these techniques into public and the product name is called SEO Software Submitter.

The product strictly adheres to Google guidelines for content optimization and used to promote a website in the right ways.

This is not an automated tool to submit tons of links in millions of sites in a day.

This product simplifies your manual SEO tasks and provides built-in database for site promotion.
Good luck for your SEO success !

Lewis Carroll

seo software
Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 am
cellhub
Full Member

Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Good Posts: 89
Location: NewYork, USA

Thanks a lot for sharing this information

HTC G2 | Cell Phone Plans | T-Mobile G2x
Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 am