Mon May 21, 2018 12:58 am

SEO 1 Forums > Search Engines >

About Java Script

Author Thread
chooserank
New Member

Joined: 27 May 2010
Good Posts: 2

About Java Script  Reply with quote

Javascript Is The Most Popular Scripting Language On The Internet, And Works In All Major Browsers, Such As Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, And Safari.
JavaScript was designed to add interactivity to HTML pages
JavaScript is a scripting language
A scripting language is a lightweight programming language
JavaScript is usually embedded directly into HTML pages
JavaScript is an interpreted language (means that scripts execute without preliminary compilation)
Everyone can use JavaScript without purchasing a license
JavaScript gives HTML designers a programming tool - HTML authors are normally not programmers, but JavaScript is a scripting language with a very simple syntax! Almost anyone can put small "snippets" of code into their HTML pages
JavaScript can put dynamic text into an HTML page - A JavaScript statement like this: document.write("<h1>" + name + "</h1>") can write a variable text into an HTML page .
JavaScript can react to events - A JavaScript can be set to execute when something happens, like when a page has finished loading or when a user clicks on an HTML element
JavaScript can read and write HTML elements - A JavaScript can read and change the content of an HTML element.
JavaScript can be used to validate data - A JavaScript can be used to validate form data before it is submitted to a server. This saves the server from extra processing
JavaScript can be used to detect the visitor's browser - A JavaScript can be used to detect the visitor's browser, and - depending on the browser - load another page specifically designed for that browser.
JavaScript can be used to create cookies - A JavaScript can be used to store and retrieve information on the visitor's computer
Example:
<script type="text/javascript">
document.write("Hello World!");
</script>
The document.write command is a standard JavaScript command for writing output to a page.By entering the document.write command between the <script> and </script> tags, the browser will recognize it as a JavaScript command and execute the code line. In this case the browser will write Hello World! to the page.
If you need seo services visit- Chooserank
:)
Post Fri May 28, 2010 7:18 am
offsitenoc
Senior Member

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Good Posts: 232
Location: USA

JavaScript is THE scripting language of the Web.

JavaScript is used in millions of Web pages to add functionality, validate forms, detect browsers, and much more.
but your post is good.but you post java script question in search engines dir.????

Thanks

Education Tips |wedding music band |Music Articles
Post Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 pm
BrokenHearted
New Member

Joined: 05 Jan 2011

Thank you for this information. I have been wanting to learn java script. I have read a couple books on it, but I still don't quite get it. I am thinking of taking a class or two. I am determined to become java proficient.
Cloud Hosting
Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 pm
tork311
Senior Member

Joined: 07 Dec 2005
Good Posts: 484
Location: Houston

I hate going in and modifying the scripts for my site, give me a headache every time.

Houston Colocation Online Server Backup
Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:13 pm
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

I hare programs, there should be everything drag n drop.
Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:22 am