Mon May 21, 2018 1:01 am

SEO 1 Forums > Search Engines >

Second and Third Tier directories

Author Thread
theresiaj
New Member

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 1

Second and Third Tier directories  Reply with quote

Does anyone have a clear idea what is second and third tier directories?
Post Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 am
Jenniferlinn
Preferred Member

Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 107
Location: UK

Sorry buddy i don't have any idea about it but let me check if i will find an answer, i will let you know about it

SEO
Post Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm
Damien
New Member

Joined: 05 Jan 2011

Second and third tier directories are basically directories with lower page ranks. There are literally thousands of these directories. Simply put, they are directories that are not as well known or used as much as the first tier directories.
Raidious

Last edited by Damien on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 pm
rivaldowhd
Preferred Member

Joined: 10 Aug 2010

What did you mean by "Directory"? Directory to submit? Or directory depth in the URL path?

Pastor Appreciation Gifts | Engraved Crystal Awards
Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:20 am
tcyonline123
Full Member

Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Good Posts: 83
Location: India

The directory in which we can submit our deep links is called tier-2 & tier-3 directories.

CBSE Model Papers | CBSE Sample Papers 2011 | CBSE X Maths Preparation
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 am
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

paid directories are called second tier directories.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm
SalishaBrown
Contributing Member

Joined: 07 Mar 2011

Those Directory having the Lower Page Rank and Paid is Called the 2and 3 Tier Directories.
Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 am