Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:44 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > Content >

Where do you buy content for your site?

Author Thread
ibold
Preferred Member

Joined: 09 Dec 2005
Good Posts: 169
Location: Reading, PA, USA

quote:
Originally posted by guk6kk
i make my own stuff.

Seems like the best idea to me too...ensures that you always have original content.

iPowerWeb Review | The Meaning of Dreams
Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:10 pm
dionsis
Senior Member

Joined: 23 Dec 2005
Good Posts: 246
Location: Dublin, Ireland

definitely , making your own content is much better, as its not to be found anywherre else,

some people use sites because they like a certain writing style, and if you can hit a good writing style you might hit the jackpot

http://www.goldenplec.com
http://www.aidancuffe.com
Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:02 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

Already i hired a person for content & he writes everytime for my site and products.

Download High Quality Movies, Watch HD Movies Online, Watch Hollywood Movies
Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am
Appreciation Plaques
Contributing Member

Joined: 28 Feb 2011

Why don't you update your content with your own article, then your site will be unique and special be filled of your own style.Though you will find good site which can offer you many kinds article what you want, then you should know this behavior does not mean you can save more time to win more many.
Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am
Goto page Previous
1, 2