Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > Content >

WordPress blog collaboration

Author Thread
ohcnetwork
Senior Member

Joined: 31 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 1486

WordPress blog collaboration  Reply with quote

So, I have a blog powered by WordPress; I'm thinking about collaborating with a couple of people and here are some questions.

q1. WordPress has a feature to collaborate with a number of different people, doesn't it?

q2. How easy is it for collaborators to use WordPress in this case?

q3. Is there anything to be concerned about in terms of security? For example, can collaborators mess up the entire blog potentially?

Degree : Health Chat
Finance : Film
Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:11 pm
justicewhite
Senior Member

Joined: 12 Aug 2005

Depends on what kind of collaboration you are after. I think WP is still in early stages of true collaboration where different authors can co-edit posts etc.

Estate Agents Maidenhead | | Letting Agents Maidenhead
Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:54 am
ohcnetwork
Senior Member

Joined: 31 Mar 2005

quote:
Originally posted by justicewhite
Depends on what kind of collaboration you are after. I think WP is still in early stages of true collaboration where different authors can co-edit posts etc.

At this point, I just want to create a couple of authors besides me. That's all I really need to do.

Degree : Health Chat
Finance : Film
Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:10 pm
David Eaves
Senior Member

Joined: 14 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 349
Location: www.seoco.co.uk

That is really easy you do it in your control panel, just set a couple of poeple with their own username and password.

Owner of The SEO Company
Post Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:56 am
justicewhite
Senior Member

Joined: 12 Aug 2005

I don't think this way of WP collaboration will create any security issues either.

Estate Agents Maidenhead | | Letting Agents Maidenhead
Post Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:53 am
tcyonline123
Full Member

Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Good Posts: 83
Location: India

It will be more secure because you will be the admin & others will be your users.

CBSE Model Papers | CBSE Sample Papers 2011 | CBSE X Maths Preparation
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:05 am
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

Yes, you can do it very easily.
Post Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:46 pm
Corporate Gift Ideas
Full Member

Joined: 11 Nov 2010

You also can collaborating with a couple of blog if they allow you to do this, this will benefit for your new blog and site, but first you should make sure say no to paid services, do not ever go for paid services that claims to increase your page rank.

corporate gift ideas
Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 am
caitlyn
New Member

Joined: 18 Apr 2011

There is a way to collaboration for wordpress. wordpress is easy to use...

No fake signatures - thanks

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 am
Crystal Award Samples
Preferred Member

Joined: 11 Nov 2010
Good Posts: 102
Location: Shanghai

As far as I know, the two primary needs of every blogger is money and good traffic. A popular post is that article in your blog that:
1. Gets more traffic from search engines as compared to other articles.
2. Hits the front page on Google while searching for a particular popular keyword.
3. Usually gets high number of user comments.

Crystal Award Samples
Post Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 am