Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEM >

Sales Without Search Engines

Author Thread
Jenniferlinn
Preferred Member

Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 107
Location: UK

Good post, it make me to stop awhile and think whether I am on the right track, well thanks for sharing such useful thoughts with everybody, keep posting

SEO
Post Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:49 pm
Methu09
Full Member

Joined: 05 Feb 2009

Good article

Thanks for sharing information

No fake signatures - thanks
Post Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Jenniferlinn
Preferred Member

Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 107
Location: UK

Great article, thanks for the post, keep posting

SEO
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 am
Health Insurance Quote
Contributing Member

Joined: 09 Jun 2009
Good Posts: 41

paid advertising  Reply with quote

Great article and thanks for sharing. I thought you were going to make a pitch about paid advertising. Which brings me to my question. Ok so you have great rankings for your keywords but still may not receive enough hits to bring in the income you expected to get with those rankings. So what do you do now. Well the only thing i can think of is paid advertising such as banners on yahoo mail or something to that extent. Obviously it is going to be expensive but will it pay off and end up being beneficial? This is something i have not tried yet and i am wanting to weigh the benefits.

What do you think?

EasyToInsureME.com offers clients the easiest way to buy individual <A HREF="http://www.easytoinsureme.com ">health insurance</A>. Nobody does what we do for our clients!
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:22 pm
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RankSurge
Senior Member

Joined: 06 Mar 2005
Good Posts: 792
Location: Internet

I would consider finding domain names with traffic and point them to your site. Whether you purchase them out right or lease the traffic from them.

SEO Marketing SEO News Star Wars
Video Game Hall of Fame
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:40 pm
tcyonline123
Full Member

Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Good Posts: 83
Location: India

This article is very funny as well as very informative.

CBSE Model Papers | CBSE Sample Papers 2011 | CBSE X Maths Preparation
Post Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:36 am
SalishaBrown
Contributing Member

Joined: 07 Mar 2011

Excellent
Nice post .Thanks for Sharing
Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 pm
profit.biz
Preferred Member

Joined: 13 Apr 2011
Good Posts: 183
Location: India

Why you think such type of things ? If there will be no online work then people will start local business & will get good profit, many of the business fail because of this online work. Many of the peoples always want to buy online things which decreases the sale & profit of the local business in that area.

MCX Tips India
Commodity Tips Free Trial
Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:36 am
Corporate Gift Ideas
Full Member

Joined: 11 Nov 2010

Yes, very nice, it is my first time to read all the content. I agree with you, many people are obsessed with a top ranking in Google instead of building a brand name people will recognize and trust. Actually, building a brand name is our final target if we want to keep our business on the bright way. But it is difficult and challenge.

corporate gift ideas
Post Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 am
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

Hi Paul this is really one of the good article, thanks for sharing it.

Download High Quality Movies, Watch HD Movies Online, Watch Hollywood Movies
Post Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 am
Goto page Previous
1, 2