Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEM >

Facebook to stream its first live football match

Author Thread
Steph
Senior Member

Joined: 12 May 2011
Good Posts: 261

Facebook to stream its first live football match  Reply with quote

Facebook is to stream its first live football match, demonstrating the increasing power of social media in the eyes of brands. The game is the opening match of this year’s FA Cup, a preliminary round match between two minnows of the football world, Ascot United and Wembley.
The match is a commercial deal between the FA, its lead sponsor Budweiser, and Facebook.

Budweiser anticipates that the match will attract a global audience, although the two clubs are not household names, even in the UK. Football fans will be able to watch the game at the Budweiser fan page, www.facebook.com/BudweiserUK, on Facebook.

Consumer Marketing
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 pm
marknel
Preferred Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2011

This reinforces the power of Social Media for business promotion.

Acai berry | Acai
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm
nanvy12
Senior Member

Joined: 26 May 2011

I think its all about to get every eye on the use of social media and this is looking very useful stuff from Facebook.

CRM Software
Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 am
rebecca-may
Senior Member

Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Good Posts: 396
Location: London, England

Will one see any of the match for the Bud ads??
Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:25 pm
bettyem
Preferred Member

Joined: 08 May 2009

This is surely going to success as football is Universal liked game and facebook is also Universal liked S.N. site.
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 am
gosocialsa
Preferred Member

Joined: 06 Jun 2011

Thats fantastic, I heard something about streaming live movies and tv over facebook etc but I thought it would be something in the future. Its amazing that its here already. Go facebook.

Pilanesberg Tours
Johannesburg Airport Accommodation
Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:35 am
Jessica
Preferred Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2011

Hi,
Yes, I agreed that it is the power of social networking sites.
How can we forget that the big G launched google+ to use this in its favor.

Proud to be a member of SEO1.
Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm