Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:10 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > Content >

Code Optimization

Author Thread
morkassmith
Contributing Member

Joined: 12 Oct 2010
Good Posts: 27

Code Optimization  Reply with quote

I am in the process of optimizing my site. I guess there is some site code error. I checked with my designer. I guess he is looking to make more money. He said he will charge me heavily for optimizing the code since the contract between us has expired. Since I didnít want to pay a bomb for it, I decided to optimize the code myself. I tried to rectify the error myself. However, I havenít been successful. Can you guys help me out? Can you guide me appropriately? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Shelf Corporation| Los Angeles Attorneys
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 am
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
Optimisation  Reply with quote

Do you have a domain name you can give us?

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:11 am
offsitenoc
Senior Member

Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Good Posts: 232
Location: USA
Re: Optimisation  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by dburdon
Do you have a domain name you can give us?

yes you are right dburdon if morkassmith provide url then it will easy to solve the problem

Thanks

Education Tips |wedding music band |Music Articles
Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 am
cellhub
Full Member

Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Good Posts: 89
Location: NewYork, USA

which domain plz show

HTC G2 | Cell Phone Plans | T-Mobile G2x
Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 am
pastor gifts
Full Member

Joined: 06 Jan 2011

This is problem. There will be something unhappy for you if you have some knowledge about the code optimizing, you can ask help from your friends and these proficient. They may give you help.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:16 am
pastor gifts
Full Member

Joined: 06 Jan 2011

Hi, sir, how about your site, have you ever ask your friends who know more about how to oprimizing your site, you may feed your site witout any code error, right?
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:47 am
sonu sing
Senior Member

Joined: 19 Jun 2010

Dear every thing available on Internet. So can visit Google or any other search engine. There you can find every type of code..

Tanisha Systems Review |
Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 am
iproperty123
Senior Member

Joined: 29 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 371
Location: Malaysia

I think if you are not aware from it then you should have to give this project to another company because it will take too much time to learn, if you are facing problems in SEO, then its easy to learn. Otherwise you can choose Google to learn everything.
Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:37 am
sanseo
Full Member

Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Good Posts: 86
Location: India , delhi

practical exposure makes perfect so just go through the guide lines of the google and do it accordingly. Just try to follow strictly google guide lines to get true results.

Post Mon May 16, 2011 9:41 am
rivaldowhd
Preferred Member

Joined: 10 Aug 2010

Optimization is the process of transforming a piece of code to make more efficient
(either in terms of time or space) without changing its output or side-effects. The only
difference visible to the codeís user should be that it runs faster and/or consumes less
memory.

Pastor Appreciation Gifts | Engraved Crystal Awards
Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 am
sazainKhan
Full Member

Joined: 21 Jun 2011

Source code optimization is an important but often overlooked application of the send as little data as possible principle. As a web site or application acceleration strategy, its chief benefit is that the technique can provide substantial reductions in network payloads without requiring any additional processing on the origin server. Source code optimization should be implemented as a pre-deployment step through which all additions and changes to the front end source code (including markup, style sheets, and client-side scripts) normally pass before being uploaded to the live production site or application.

Buy Medicine
organic supplements
natural supplements
Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:56 pm
Anthony K
New Member

Joined: 20 Dec 2010

Could you please share the domain with us, I think we solve out your problem smoothly after taking a look.
Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:16 am
KaitlinDecosta
New Member

Joined: 24 Nov 2011

Code optimization involves the application of rules and algorithms to program code with the goal of making it faster, smaller, more efficient, and so on.

No fake signatures - thanks
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:28 pm