Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:15 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > Content >

What Should I do to Win A Low Bounce Rate?

Author Thread
teacher appreciation gift
Full Member

Joined: 26 Feb 2011
Good Posts: 79

What Should I do to Win A Low Bounce Rate?  Reply with quote

High bounce rate may be not bad for one site whose goal is sale its products, but for a blog, i still hope have a low bounce rate, you know a low bounce rate means that visitors are watching more than one page when they visit your website. We all want our visitor to visit as many of our pages as possible.
But now I don't know how to enhance my blog, I have spend more time and attention writing high quality content, though they are not good for every visitor, I have try my best to do that, and I am sure I can to do better, but now i can't have no good ideas to try new way to improve may blog, who can give me good advice? Thanks!

teacher appreciation gift
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am
erikko
New Member

Joined: 11 Apr 2008

Are you engaging in any traffic exchange sites? If not, try to create more interesting content and make it index on the search engines. You can also try to conduct contests and polls to make your blog more interactive.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 am
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
profit.biz
Preferred Member

Joined: 13 Apr 2011
Good Posts: 183
Location: India

Always write the best content so that user stay maximum time on your site, also give the best services to your clients, this helps to decrease the bounce rate.

MCX Tips India
Commodity Tips Free Trial
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:34 am
rebecca-may
Senior Member

Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Good Posts: 396
Location: London, England

Add value to your visitors and keep it simple. If you are trying to do too much with a blog, it may not work at all. Think like a visitor - if you landed on your own site, what would you do? Would you take one look and leave? Most blogs really fail to engage, never mind earn any money for those who are trying to run them.
Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm
Steph
Senior Member

Joined: 12 May 2011

Create some interesting permanent pages for you blog about the topics that you write about. So if your blog is about gifts, create pages such as

Gift Ideas for him
Gift Ideas for her
Seasonal gift ideas
Wedding gift ideas

...and so on to create additional interest within your blog.

Consumer Marketing
Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:27 pm
bettyem
Preferred Member

Joined: 08 May 2009

Try to expand your knowledge in your niche and server as much as informative information with more creative idea and suggestion.

The reason of increasing bounce rate is when visitors find no useful information in our site so they just bounce without get in more details.

So highly useful informative content is only key to reduce bounce rate.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:32 am
vipandiversity
New Member

Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Good Posts: 2
Location: Ludhiana
Bounce Rate  Reply with quote

According to me you set new tab option on your site for get more bounce rate.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 am
addyj672
Senior Member

Joined: 20 Apr 2011
Good Posts: 344
Location: Dubai

First and only option is to improve your website look and appearance so people spent more and more time on your website by exploring the whole website. If you website have good appealing look or appearance then surly bounce rate will decrease.

Marketing Consulting , Website Design Agency , Marketing Consulting Firm
Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 am
Jessica
Preferred Member

Joined: 26 Jul 2011

Hi,
High bounce rate always act as a killer of PR and SERP. To get rid from it, you have to improvise the content of the website (i.e. On- Page SEO).

Proud to be a member of SEO1.
Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 pm
propertyexpert
New Member

Joined: 09 Aug 2011

Buy putting quality of content can reduce bounce rate on the site.. http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/propertyRates.html?cta2624

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:23 am
cyberdesignz
Full Member

Joined: 04 Aug 2010
Good Posts: 52

Re:  Reply with quote

To over come the bounce rate i will suggest you should consider the following thing
*you website or blog design is user-friendly and attractive.
*place the good quality content on your site that helps visitor to know about products and services.
*the graphics of your site is eye catching.
*place the navigation menu to facilitate visitors

Web Design Company | Web designer | Web Developer
Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:17 pm