Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEM >

Google Adwords - Running slowly

Author Thread
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
Google Adwords - Running slowly  Reply with quote

Anybody else noticed that Google Adwords is running very slowly. Moving between screens has become very difficult. And reports - since last night - seem to take an absolute age.

I normally avoid report generating on Monday mornings - UK and US time. But its now Tuesday!!!

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 am
zorgie
Full Member

Joined: 11 May 2007

Just had a look, depending on my date settings it seems to be fine. Maybe a little slower than normal, but nothing I would notice had you not mentioned it :)

Online Marketing East Anglia | Online Marketing Cambridge
Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:39 pm
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
Adwords  Reply with quote

Zorgie,

I first noticed it last night but assumed it was because it was mid-morning to mid-afternoon over in the States. However, I'm still struggling to generate any reports at 4:30pm BST on Tuesday.

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:36 pm
zorgie
Full Member

Joined: 11 May 2007

not sure if it makes a diference I use the Google adwords in the UK, not really done any research to see if the servers sit in in the US. Reports are running fine, ran quite a big one today took me less than 20 seconds

Online Marketing East Anglia | Online Marketing Cambridge
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:28 am
SEO Pro
Contributing Member

Joined: 09 Jan 2008

quote:
Originally posted by danica
AdWords is Google's flagship advertising product and main source of revenue . AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads. The AdWords program includes local, national, and international distribution.

What a dumb ass!! No

SEO Pro
Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:05 am
angelinalove
Full Member

Joined: 01 Jul 2008

I am using google adwords since two year i never felt any such thing yet. Yes may be there is some technical problem at your place.

mobile accessories
iphone 3g accessories
Wii Fit
Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 am
tracy16

Joined: 13 Nov 2008

How did you check it is moving slowly, i am lost, help please. Crying

thanks
Tracy16
Keyword research Tool
Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:40 am
zero_digit
Member

Joined: 21 Jul 2007

Yeah Until now it doesn't get slow, may be it is on your ISP connection..Mr. Green

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 am
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
Old Posting about Google Adwords  Reply with quote

This is a 2007 posting. Adwords generally runs fairly fast. But Google like any other organisation has a finite amount of bandwidth. Occasionally it tops out. As seen recently with GMail and Google Apps. Adwords gets priority for the simple reason it brings in most of the revenue.

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:35 am