Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEM >

Good Friday Traffic

Author Thread
overdriveelectronics
Senior Member

Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Good Posts: 257
Location: US

I guess it all depends on the site. My free online dating site went up like 70% this weekend. I couldn't believe it. Today is still doing well, but it will drop soon im sure! I guess people are trying to find someone to spend their holidays with!

Discount Car Audio | Online Shopping | Free Online Dating
Post Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:45 pm
dburdon
Senior Member

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
4 day holiday period  Reply with quote

Over the 4 day holiday period I've found a combined fall of 28% against a typical weekend. Seems like Easter Monday showed the biggest fall.

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:29 am
MichelClark001
Full Member

Joined: 27 Jan 2012

I've just taken a look at Easter time Saturday website visitors. This seems to be down 25% on a regular Saturday. It'll be exciting to see how Wednesday measures up.

Legal Jobs
Law Jobs
Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:48 am
Goto page Previous