Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEO >

What says ODP in SEO?

Author Thread
stevejohnson01
New Member

Joined: 12 Dec 2011
Good Posts: 9

What says ODP in SEO?  Reply with quote

what says ODP in SEO? please share with me

No fake signatures - thanks
Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:12 pm
seoworldclass
Full Member

Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Good Posts: 64
Location: Singapore

Hello..

The ODP stands for, Open Directory Project, resides in dmoz.org, is a large general Web directory edited by volunteers. And for years it was considered almost the holy grail for inbound link developers. Some still consider it to be so.

Have a good day!

http://www.seoworldclass.com/
Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 am
sonu sing
Senior Member

Joined: 19 Jun 2010

Yes, OPD stand for open directory like DMOZ. There some people submit his website information.

Tanisha Systems Review |
Post Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 pm
marknel
Preferred Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2011

quote:
Originally posted by seoworldclass
Hello..

The ODP stands for, Open Directory Project, resides in dmoz.org, is a large general Web directory edited by volunteers. And for years it was considered almost the holy grail for inbound link developers. Some still consider it to be so.

Have a good day!

I did not know this..thank you for the information.

Acai berry | Acai
Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 am
milina788
Contributing Member

Joined: 26 Sep 2012

ODP can be termed Open Directory Project such as dmoz.org which is a large web directory. This open directory has been edited by contributors to get backlinks from this directory. This was considered as the best directory to get backlinks from.
Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:42 pm