Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:58 am

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEO >

PageRank finally explained simply

Author Thread
pallavisingh
Contributing Member

Joined: 04 Sep 2012
Good Posts: 30

PageRank finally explained simply  Reply with quote

The PageRank was created by Mr Page and this has nothing to do with a web page.
I think Mr Page selected very well its speciality!

Behind the PageRank is a very complicated formula but the post is about explaining PageRank simply!

So... The PageRank estimates your chances to land on a page by accident.
PR1 - you will not end on this page by browsing randomly.
PR10 - you will always end up on this page even if you are never looking for it.

Example 1: my website PR1, you do not know who i am, what i sell - sadly we will never meet on my webpages - sniff, sniff.
Example 2: Wikipedia PR9. No matters what keyword you enter in the search box, Wikipedia is here to explain to you what it is.

What is the relationship with back links? Back links are paths to your URL. The more incoming links you have, the more chances people will end on your website.

Now, you know what PR means on a daily basis!
Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm
dubaicos
New Member

Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Good Posts: 1

Re: PageRank finally explained simply  Reply with quote

Thanks so much for such nice explanation.I previously had no knowledge about it so I`m very much grateful.

plastic surgery
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:15 am
heliumc
Contributing Member

Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Good Posts: 35

Re: PageRank finally explained simply  Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this type of Information Its really help for me
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:09 am
seoresults1
New Member

Joined: 10 Oct 2012

Just know that Page Rank isnít the most important element to successful SEO. As long as you build a variety of backlinks, youíll rank well in the search engines.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:09 pm
nazre
Full Member

Joined: 14 Oct 2012

pallavisingh i read your post and findout that you are trying to entertain the peoples and members of this forum through your post. But dear its an SEO forum not an entertainment forum where you are trying to share the fancy tales.
You have quality to write then why don't you try to write in right direction.... Hope you will take me positive.

Get Ranking Get Business: Follow on Facebook SEO Company Delhi
Post Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 pm
supreme
New Member

Joined: 22 Oct 2012

Thanks for nice explaination,this is fine but my question is what process do everyone apply to get page rank.I myself do pinging for getting high page rank http://teknikforce.com/product-pingerjeet Please share with me what do you do to get page rank.
Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 am
PPC Australia
Contributing Member

Joined: 26 Oct 2012
Good Posts: 25

PageRank finally explained simply  Reply with quote

PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page and used by the Google Internet search engine, that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of measuring its relative importance within the set. The algorithm may be applied to any collection of entities with reciprocal quotations and references. The numerical weight that it assigns to any given element E is referred to as the PageRank of E and denoted by PR(E).
Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:04 am
simion
Senior Member

Joined: 07 Nov 2012

Really very nice explanation. Previous I know little bit about if but after reading it I have sufficient knowledge about it. Thanks for sharing such wonderful information. Keep Posting.
Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:12 am