Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > SEO >

How to select a good keyword for my website?

Author Thread
versatilewm

Joined: 31 Oct 2012
Good Posts: 0

How to select a good keyword for my website?  Reply with quote

how to choose a keyword for my website?
Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 am
Steph
Senior Member

Joined: 12 May 2011

Keyword choice all depends on the products and services you are looking to promote on your website.

You might find it helpful to look at the Google Keyword Tool, which generates a list of keywords linked to the one you enter. It will give you an idea of the search volume for the terms and help you in choosing the most appropriate one/s for your site.

Hope this helps.

Consumer Marketing
Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:58 am
richardfranklin
Member

Joined: 02 Nov 2012

Fundamentally in the world of optimization, keywords is the foremost reason why a website is being seen by bots or crawled, then indexed or put into the database of a particular search engine, and then rank your website. Keywords are selected naturally by the internet users. When you select the right keywords for your website, you have to research it using Google Adwords tools, select the keywords that are highly competitive or searched by people. With that, you will be able to rank better on search engines.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 am
dangravey
New Member

Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Good Posts: 7
Location: UK

Check our the competition on keywords that are related to your market. Find keyword(s) with enough volume and as little competition.

By 'enough volume', I mean enough volume you. Google keyword research how to

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:16 pm
simion
Senior Member

Joined: 07 Nov 2012

The choice of keywords depends upon the company's products and services. After choosing the keywords you have to check their density on google adwords tool. Google adwords tool tells you about your keyword competition and helps to suggest you some suggestions.
Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 am