Mon May 21, 2018 7:15 am

SEO 1 Forums > SEM >

Fake Clicking

Author Thread
EdgeInfoways
New Member

Joined: 06 Jul 2012
Good Posts: 12

Fake Clicking  Reply with quote

How can i come to know that user are triggering fake clicking to Ads?
Post Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:26 am
M.Rebecca
Full Member

Joined: 11 Nov 2011

Tracking fake clicks is quite easy... Just track from where you are getting these clicks? If they are coming from same location, these are fake.
Post Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 am
biber
Member

Joined: 29 May 2012

Fake clicking increase day by day. And to remove this is so important and i also agreed that is compared location map we find it.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 am
Bradenbob
New Member

Joined: 08 Aug 2012

By checking the IP address from where the clicks are coming if it is possible ....

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:16 pm
stefijain
Full Member

Joined: 31 Aug 2012
Good Posts: 78
Location: New Delhi,India

you have to check ip addrees(location) if some people doing fake clicking then you will know, coz they do all the time fake clicking so its easy to find out who is doing fake clicking.
Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:29 am
arenakkg
Full Member

Joined: 29 Jun 2012

I have a carpet cleaning company and I use Adwords and often wondered myself. Occasionally when I look at my account there are sometimes credits. I'm thinking that Google hase something in place to detect excessive clicks from one user on your ads.

Thanks
David
hiremobileappsdevelopers.com
Post Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 pm
neha12
Senior Member

Joined: 27 Oct 2010
Good Posts: 213

Re: Fake Clicking  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by EdgeInfoways
How can i come to know that user are triggering fake clicking to Ads?

Hello,

You can't track fake clicks, you can only consider fake click. There are several way to consider click is fake or genuine. These two things are very important to consider click are fake or genuine.

1.) Location - If clicks are coming from same location then you can consider it as fake clicks.

2.) Bounce rate - If your website's bounce rate is very high then you can consider it as fake signature, because visitor will not move to other pages if click is fake.

Christmas Clothing for Kids | Jewellry for Kids
Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 am
Steph
Senior Member

Joined: 12 May 2011

You can use some of the tools available to analyse the suspicious clicks and see what the behaviours are like and then if they remain suspicious block the clickers and / or report to Google.

Hope this helps.

Consumer Marketing
Post Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 am