Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:02 pm

Member Websites 1

SEO 1 Forums > Social Bookmarking >

LinkedIn and similar tools

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Good Posts: 1216
Location: Kent, England
LinkedIn and similar tools  Reply with quote

I myself use LinkedIn. See: It is a useful social networking site for keeping in touch and up to date with ex-colleagues. I recently read an article extolling the virtues of SEO via LinkedIn. My experience is that most of the outbound links are nofollowed. There is no doubt that LinkedIn is a powerful platform. If you search for my name and for many other people the LinkedIn profile page comes top. But the Nofollowed nature of LinkedIn's outbound links renders them neutral in terms of PageRank. Am I missing something?

Simply Clicks | Travel Thinking | UK Search Blog
Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:34 am

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Good Posts: 354
Location: India

yup i agree with dburdon i also make profile in Linkedin is best Social networking site!!!

Content Writing Services | Expert SEO Services
Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 am
 View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Senior Member

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Good Posts: 365
Location: Delhi,India

no doubt Linked in are much more famous Social networking site ,where we can share our general view about our business. you also see my Linked in profile

WebMountingIndia - Web Development Services India - Web Design Services India - Web Development India
Post Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm
Full Member

Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Good Posts: 89
Location: NewYork, USA

Yup, dburdon, i agree with you ...

HTC G2 | Cell Phone Plans | T-Mobile G2x
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 am
Preferred Member

Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Good Posts: 135
Location: Southampton, UK
LinkedIn  Reply with quote

LinkedIn is ok as a destination website. However, it does not pass PageRank. So beware.

Vehicle Fleet Manager | B2B Promotional Services
Post Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Joined: 07 Nov 2012

Yes linkedIn is also one of the best social networking website. Because it gives the chance to create complete profile which helps to share views about one's business.
Post Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:35 am