Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 am

Member Websites 1

SEO 1 Forums > Marketing >

Email marketing is not difficult to use

Author Thread
New Member

Joined: 03 Jul 2012
Good Posts: 2

Email marketing is not difficult to use  Reply with quote

I have been involved as an email marketing affiliate in some capacity or another since 2007.Email marketing is a one type of direct marketing which is done with the help of Internet mail. It's means that people do communication with each other with help of Email. People can send mail in separate groups and selected person in same time.
Here are some tips from my side:
1. Utilize email marketing campaigns instead of newsletters.
2. Make the offer at the right time.
3. Match your email to your brand.
4. Make your emails engaging.
Since 2007-2012, i tried many kinds of email marketing software,such as icontact, awber and iKode newsletter software
iKode is the free email marketing software i used for more than 3 years. It is not expensive and easy to update.
Post Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 am
New Member

Joined: 10 Jul 2012

Thanks for the tips. I'd have to say that email marketing isn't difficult, it's still not a walk in the park. The use of autoresponders make it easy, but the hard part is building and cultivating a responsive list. That's the whole key and at I go over that. I see many people get good at building a list, but then have a hard time building a good relationship with each individual.

I think it is probably the most important part of online marketing and everything should center around building a list of prospects and customers.

You really brought up some good points especially with making emails engaging and I would add, structured in a way to get each person to act and click on the link that the email is directing them too.

One last point is I tend to go in the direction of a paid third party service for less hassle and ease of use. I found that software and free services end up costing more in other ways than just setting aside the money in the budget for a service like Aweber or Getresponse.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Joined: 29 May 2012

Email marketing is a easy way of internet marketing. Its so helpful for original customers. I think by using this we create satisfaction in customer's mind.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 am

Joined: 29 May 2012

Email marketing is a simple way of advertising for special customers. Its easy to obtain for manage of local hosting.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:09 am
Contributing Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2013

The best part about email marketing is that creating this campaign isn't difficult at all. You really wouldn't need to take on the services of teams to create your campaign and manage it. You only need to put in a few hours each day to handle your entire campaign all by yourself!

How To Make Money Online In Just 2 Weeks.
Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:28 am