Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:55 pm

Member Websites 1

SEO 1 Forums > Content >

How to enhance content wriiting

Author Thread
New Member

Joined: 12 Jun 2012
Good Posts: 7

How to enhance content wriiting  Reply with quote

I am professional content writer but i have got bored with old techniques of improving my content. Can anyone suggest me some latest tips about it?

Karen by Simonsen
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 am

Joined: 08 Jul 2012

I m also searching for the brand new techniques to enhance that writing skill.

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:45 pm
New Member

Joined: 16 May 2012

I want to became a content writer but when i do content writing, i feel bored. If someone help me to upgrade my writing skills. So plz hel me.
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:07 am

Joined: 12 May 2011

There are a few things to think about when content writing.

Use of keywords - avoid over stuffing
Relevance - make sure the information is relevant to the site/s it is being used on
Images - Talk about images and mention them within your content
Reference - refer and possibly link to any factual content you have used in the content

Of course, the other very important factor is the subject matter and accuracy of your writing.

Hope this helps.

Consumer Marketing
Post Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:01 am
Full Member

Joined: 08 Dec 2012

In content writing always use keywords according to proper keyword density. Content should be relevant to webpage or websites and it should also be well written.

raleigh seo
Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 am
Contributing Member

Joined: 24 Jan 2012
Good Posts: 35
Location: Pasig City, Philippines

Have you tried creating content in forms of visuals? Like memes, infographic articles, microvideos and what not? :)

A great read here, folks. :)

Search Engine Optimization
Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:54 am