Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Commodity Tips 1

SEO 1 Forums > Marketing >

*LAST DAY OF THE PROMOTION* Clicksor Is Offering Worldwide T

Author Thread
Clicksor_CS
Member

Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Good Posts: 20

*LAST DAY OF THE PROMOTION* Clicksor Is Offering Worldwide T  Reply with quote

Clicksor is an online advertising network established in 2004. We encompasses 150,000+ content rich websites, serving over 3 billion impressions each month. Our goal is to provide you the best return on your advertising dollar through delivering quality and affordable internet marketing services.

We are giving you the opportunity to reach your traffic goals in 2018 for Worldwide:

- $100 for 10,000 clicks
- Target to Worldwide
- RON
- CPC $0.01

If you are interested in this offer, please visit at:
http://bit.ly/cpc_forum_20180111

Feel free to PM me for any questions! :)

Hi, I'm new to SEO 1.
Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm